NOTICE OF GECKO AGM
On Wednesday 9th October 2019, Gecko Environment Council Assoc Inc (Gecko) will be holding our 30th Annual General Meeting at 6:30pm, and cordially invite all our members to attend and vote in the new committee for 2019-2020.
We hope you will attend this event, hear about all the activities Gecko has been involved with over the past year and welcome in our new Committee.
Thereafter we will hold a short General Meeting with a light supper. We look forward to catching up with friends and members old and new. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 55341412 for any enquiries or to send a proxy vote.
Please RSVP email@example.com for catering purposes.
Annual General Meeting
The 30th Annual General Meeting of Gecko will be held at Gecko House, 139 Duringan Street, Currumbin at 6:30pm on Wednesday 9 October 2019.
- Apologies. Record members present.
- Confirmation of minutes of last AGM held 10 October 2018.
- Receiving and adoption of President’s Report on behalf of the Management Committee.
Receiving and adoption of the Treasurer’s Report on the Audited Statement of Income and Expenditure, Assets and Liabilities affecting the property of the Association for the year 2018- 2019.
- Receiving the Auditor’s Report.
- The election of members of the Committee of Management. The Management Committee of the Association shall comprise four (4) Executive Members – namely the President, the Vice-President, the Secretary and the Treasurer – all of whom shall be eligible to vote as members of the Association at any General Meeting (Refer Rule 13 (1), and not less than three (3) or more than nine (9) ordinary members as determined at the Annual General Meeting.
- Resolutions notified in writing not less than fourteen days (14) before the meeting.
- Any other business.
- Date for next Annual General Meeting.
Date: 19 September 2019