Gecko's AGM and Trivia Night
Gecko are holding their 32nd Annual General Meeting on October 16th and would like to invite all to attend this event to hear about the activities Gecko has been involved with over the past year and welcome in our new Committee.
If you believe you possess the skill and passion to serve on our management committee, we would be happy to receive your nomination by our closing date on October 1st. Nomination forms are available at Gecko Reception.
Gecko would like to cordially invite all their members* to attend and vote in the new committee for 2021 – 2022.
After our AGM, we will be holding a trivia night hosted by Captain Plastic (aka Anthony Hill). This promises to be a fun filled evening. Refreshments will be served.
The event will be held upstairs in Gecko Hall, so please arrive at 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start.
Tickets are now available, so book yours today.
*If you are not already a member and wish to become one sign up now and get the chance to vote for Gecko’s new committee.
• Apologies. Record members present.
• Confirmation of minutes of last AGM held 24th October 2020.
• Receiving and adoption of President’s Report on behalf of the Management Committee.
Receiving and adoption of the Treasurer’s Report on the Audited Statement of Income and Expenditure, Assets and Liabilities affecting the property of the Association for the year 2020 – 2021.
1. Receiving the Auditor’s Report..
2. The election of members of the Committee of Management. The Management Committee of the Association shall comprise four (4) Executive Members – namely the President, the Vice-President, the Secretary and the Treasurer – all of whom shall be eligible to vote as members of the Association at any General Meeting (Refer Rule 13 (1), and not less than three (3) or more than nine (9) ordinary members as determined at the Annual General Meeting.
3. Resolutions notified in writing not less than fourteen days (14) before the meeting.
4. Any other business.
5. Date for next Annual General Meeting.